Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 3 3 5

CSR Reporting

Hi,

The TR.CSRReporting variable tell us whether or not a companies published a CSR report in a given year. I was wondering, is there a place where I can find the link to these reports. I would like to have more information and see the actual reports

eikoneikon-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @sc11214

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
10.2k 18 6 9

@sc11214 Please try the following - I did this for an index CAC-40 for 3 years but you could try with one company RIC for one year say - anyways the parameters are all there for you to tailor.

df, err= ek.get_data('0#.FCHI',['TR.CSRReporting.esgsourcedate',
                                'TR.CSRReporting.esgsourceurl'],
                    parameters={'SDate': 'FY0','EDate':'FY-2','AddSource':'True'})
df

1636627393696.png

I hope this can help.

1636627393696.png (235.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
22 3 3 5

@jason.ramchandani01 This is fantastic!! it works very well, thank you very much

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.