Upvotes
Accepted
5 4 4 5

COM APIs in Office 64bits

Hello Team,

My configuration is:

Windows 10 64bits

Office 365 64bits

I tried running the ALL_COM_APIs.xlsm tutorials file and I performed the following fixes:

-Added PtrSafe keyword where missing

-Remapped the rtx.dll reference path

Tutorials 1 to 5 and 9keep failing with error "Runtime error '91' Object Variable or With block variable not set"

Tutorials 6 to 8 work properly

Is there a fix to get all tutorials work in my environment?

Thanks for your help

eikon-com-apivbamicrosoft-office-365
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Contacted Emmanuel Kimmerlin and Eric Havrilla to confirm if Eikon COM works with Excel 64bit.

Hi @Jirapongse ,

Were you able to obtain a response from Emmanuel or Eric?

Thanks

Hello @mahjoub.faraj

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@mahjoub.faraj

Those tutorials are for Excel 32bit.

I found that some Eikon COM objects are available for Excel 64bit, such as DEX2, RSearch, and RHistory. Typically, those DLLs are in the bin (x64) directory in Eikon.

I am unable to find the 64bit DLL of the AdfinX Real-Time Library (rtx.dll) which is required by tutorials 1 to 5.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.