For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
89 13 20 23

Real-Time Managed Distribution Service

I am subscribed to the Real-Time Managed Distribution Service (Feed Service Names - hEDD), I was given a USER ID, question:

In the examples to Real-Time-SDK-2.0.3.L2.win you need MachineID, Password, ClientID to get the data.

Can you please tell me where to get MachineID, Password, ClientID? I was not explained in the support service, only that there is a service to connect to a Real-Time Managed Distribution Service.

What example to use from Real-Time-SDK-2.0.3.L2.win where you only need USER ID?

refinitiv-realtime
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @s61670

The EMA 113_MP_SessionMgmt 450_MP_QueryServiceDiscovery examples which require the Machine-ID, Password, and ClientID credentials are for the Refinitiv Real-Time -- Optimized (RTO) service only, not the Real-Time Managed Distribution Service.

To connect to your Real-Time Managed Distribution Service, I assume that you should get the IP Address of the Real-Time service too. You can use other Examples such as 100_MP_Streaming to connect to the service. You can find more detail on the EMA Quick Start - Real-Time Distribution System scenario page.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
89 13 20 23

Thank you, for your reply.

Yes, we were given an IP

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.