question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

How can I find CUSIP or ISIN code in an Eikon Refinitiv database?

I have assembled a database of CVC investments and want to match this data with a Compustat Global database. For this, I would need either the CUSIP or ISIN code of the listed companies.
I have found PermID, firm/fund organization ID and Ticker, but these were insufficient.

Help would be greatly appreciated!!

refinitiv-dataplatform-eikonrefinitiv-data-platformrefinitiv-data-platform-eikon
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
21.8k 57 14 21

Hi @b.witlox,

In Refinitiv Data Platform, you can use either Symbology (/discovery/symbology/v1/lookup) or SearchLight (/discovery/searchlight/v1/lookup) to get an ISIN or CUSIP of the company. The user guides in the documentation tab shows how to use these endpoints.

Note that CUSIP are fee liable, and you will need right entitlements to retrieve those.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.