question

Upvotes
9 3 2 6

EMA overriding all the application logging

Our application uses slf4j-log4j for logging. Since integrating EMA, all application logging is muted, only EMA logging is output. How can I have EMA not overriding all the application logging configuration.

I have seen https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/6535/how-to-configure-ema-java-to-use-log4j-as-the-unde.html, and this exactly how we are configured.

ema-apiscreeninglogging
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @andre.malenfant

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

hi @andre.malenfant

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

AHS

Upvotes
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @andre.malenfant

I am not the SLF4J or Log4J expert but I hope this How to integrate Enterprise Message API Java with Log4j Logging Framework using Maven article might help you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks, but I have the opposite problem. Only EMA logging gets out.
Upvotes
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @andre.malenfant

Could you please share your Log4j configuration file and snippet code?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @andre.malenfant

Does the problem still persist in your environment?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.