For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

401 unauthorization

I am not good at English. there could be rude or weird expressions. i don't intent to do that. I ask for your understanding.

Now, I am testing API.

I got yaml file and api-key and api-secret key.

and then I imported it in the Postman.

as below pictures, an unauthorized error occurs.(I couldn't upload this picture because of the two limit..but 401 error at api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/groups )

Did i get wrong api-key and api-secret? or Did i progress wrong way?

20211216-163027.jpg

20211216-163038.jpg

error-401
20211216-163027.jpg (178.8 KiB)
20211216-163038.jpg (146.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @hagsulsa

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
1.4k 5 2 2

Hi @hagsulsa

You get the 401 error when the request has failed an authorisation check. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as an invalid or expired API key, an invalid HMAC signature or a request timing issue/problem with the Date header value. The API client should ensure a correctly synchronised clock is used to generate request timestamps.

Moreover, we request you to kindly download the latest postman collection via https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/downloads and then try initiating API calls.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions/concerns.

Thanks

Vivek Kumar Singh

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.