question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

I encountered some tricky problems

I encountered some problems at Workflow to subscribe to Alerts,I want to send some messages to the "https://api.refinitiv.com/alerts/v1/news-headlines-subscriptions/IBM.N"by way of 'get',But the response is 404,Can you give me some help

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformerror-404
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @1876072456

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question or could you provide the information required for further investigation, please?

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
24.6k 54 17 14

Hello @1876072456

Could you please share more detail about the error response 404 that you get (error message, screenshot, etc)?

I did a quick check, the GET operation of the /alerts/v1/news-headlines-subscriptions endpoint supports the subscriptionID parameter in the query, not the item name.

news-subscriptions.png

Please note that you can click the arrow button in the create subscription Workflow page to modify the query in the Post message.

news-subscriptions2.png

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
24.6k 54 17 14

Additionally, you can request the news headlines for a specific RIC in the HTTP request-response method with the /data/news/v1/headlines service.

news-headlines.png

news-headlines.png (138.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.