question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 2

Download COM APIs for use in Microsoft Office

Hi, I'd like to download COM APIs for use in Microsoft Office. I've navigate to this URL but I cannot see the link for the API download, I only can see Examples:

I've also tried to search for this tool in Customer Zone but no luck.

I've talked to RDC Support and they've told me to post here. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

eikoneikon-data-apiapieikon-com-api
screenshot.png (133.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
966 11 21 26

The dlls come with the Eikon installation so you will have them on your machine. My Eikon is installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Thomson Reuters\Eikon. Search your Eikon install folder for the COM dlls and you should find them.

dex2.dll

rtx.dll

rsearch.dll

Eikon has an Excel add-in so you shouldn't have to manually reference them. However if you do, use the files above.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
942 8 9 13

Hi @smate,

Thank you very much for this feedback. It helped us to improve our learning materials. We added the information you requested to the Quick Start of the API page.

Olivier for AHS

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.