question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 4

Where can I find more information on the Elektron Direct Feed (EDF)?

In the Elektron Transport API Developer Guide, C Edition, (specifically section 10.1.1.3), it refers to an "Elektron Direct Feed User Guide". Unfortunately, the link appears to be dead (or at least I can't reach it).

I'd like to know where I can find this document as it hasn't come up in any searches I've tried. More generally, I'd be interested in any information regarding the EDF.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-apidocumentationelektron-direct-feed
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
942 8 9 13

Hi Brian,

Thank you very much for this feedback and for helping us to improve the TR Dev Portal.

It looks you found a broken link in the ETA documentation. I just contacted our technical writers so that they fix it. In the meantime, please find attached the document you requested.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Olivier

edf-ug-v16.pdf

edf-ug-v16.pdf (354.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Please note that the Elektron Direct Feed (EDF) product referenced in this document is no longer for sale.

icon clock
10 |1500

Thank you for clarifying this.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.