question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 7 4 12

ATS limit count posting?

Hello,

Im currently using an ATS with a license limit of 5k opened items. I can see that this is counted by how many requests are sent between the ADH and the ATS. What I would like to know is if I have a non-interactive provider performing OMM posts to update the ATS cache, do those also count as opened items? If so might this be exploited by using the ATS_INSERT RIC?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepinfrastructureATS
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi, I moved this topic to "TREP Infrastructure". Cheers, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @RN

Not a TREP expert, but I would imagine that if your OMM Posts were offstream then that should not count as an Open item. However, if you Posts were onstream then I would expect those to count as an Open item.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Yep, just found out about the _0 ATS RIC and did a test. Indeed, at least for offstream posting it does not count towards the opened items count.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.