For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvote
Accepted
16 1 1 3

Issue with swagger-codegen generated models

Issue:

Java domain classes generated using swagger-codegen don't extend their base classes.

Solution:

http://swagger.io/specification/ - please see "Composition and Inheritance (Polymorphism)" part.

Here's an example of required changes to thomson-reuters-world-check-one-api.v1.yaml file in order to fix NewCase model - which extends UpdateCase model - generation (please note that NewCase isn't the only model with the issue):

#
  # Definitions for Case domain
  # ===========================
  #

UpdateCase:
    type: object
    discriminator: updateCaseType # <---- new
    description: |
      Defines Case data that can be sent when updating a Case.

# ... omitting some code here

# ...
  # UpdateCase definition continued:

required:
    - name
    - updateCaseType # <---- new
    - providerTypes
  properties:

P.S.: I'm not a Swagger expert, so there might be a reason why you have missing discriminator property, but changes above helped me to generate correct java classes.

world-checkworld-check-oneapiscreeningswagger
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @ruslann,

Thank you for contributing to the World-Check One Developer's Portal Q&A !!

Your feedback and experience is very helpful to all who read the Q&A forum.

I've submitted a ticket to our development team and will post any response if necessary or confirm the change to the YAML

Thanks again,

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@brian.bourgault, this is just a reminder whether there is any feedback from the Development team yet. If so, I'd be great if you share it to the forum. Otherwise, you can let AHS team know when we should remind you again (e.g. 1 Week, 1 Month, 6 Months or never).

Thanks,

AHS

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.