For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 1 4

the difference with simple request and individual , organisation

Hello, I'd like to know the difference between screen-sync-simple, screen-sync-individual and screen-sync-organisation in API. What I use now is' simple', is fine, but I think the other two have a parameter custom-field item. If you don't fill in the item, you will report an error DUPLICATE_CUSTOM_FIELD_NOT_ALLOWED. What is this custom-field used for, and how should I fill it in?
If I query a name by 'simple', is it different from querying a name result by 'organisation'?
Is there an example of the parameters of organisation?
Thanks for your help

world-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
984 5 1 5

Hi @775215332 Thanks for reaching out to us!

We would like to let you know that there is not much difference in the functionalities of the endpoints screen-sync-simple, screen-sync-individual and screen-sync-organisation in API but,

• When you utilise SEQ-screen-sync-simple: Perform Synchronous Screening: Simple endpoint you will see all the information like CaseId, caseSystemId, Results/Matches of the entity you are screening.

• Similarly, SEQ-screen-sync-individual: Perform Synchronous Screening: Individual and SEQ-screen-sync-organisation: Perform Synchronous Screening: Organisation these are also equivalent of the screen-sync-simple endpoint, but this request is predefined for entity types of individual and organisation for postman sample configuration. If you provide the same fields in the screen-sync-simple endpoint, you will get the same output.

Custom fields: These are the fields which you can configure in your World check settings to add any reference fields in your screening. However, these custom fields will not affect the results in your screening process.

To configure the custom fields Login to World check one account -> Admin page -> Navigate to product settings and edit the Screening custom fields -> You can add the custom fields and save.

You can now utilise the SEQ-pre-group-case-template: Get the case template for a group endpoint to get the available custom fields which you had configured for your account.

Please feel free to reach out for any further assistance.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.