For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 1 5 8

How to get the Exchange Rates when instrument as 'RIC'?

Hi,

I am trying to extract Exchange rates when Instrument type is 'RIC' with DSS REST API. Kindly let me know the service & operation I have to use.

Thanks in advance.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@gnareshkumar

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

You can use On Demand extraction with IntradayPricingExtractionRequest on FX rate RICs (i.e. "JPY=" RIC for US Dollar/Japanese Yen FX Spot Rate, "EUR=" RIC for Euro/US Dollar FX Spot Rate) . The rates are in "Bid Price" and "Ask Price" fields.

For information about the usage, please see this page.

For information about the FX spot rate source, please see https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/8792/fx-rate-default-source.html.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0
  • The specific RIC for a currency pair or exchange rate would be in the format <BASE CURRENCY>/<QUOTE CURRENCY> (e.g., EURUSD for the Euro to US Dollar exchange rate).

• Ensure that your subscription or access level includes the necessary data feeds for foreign exchange rates.

• If you are developing an application that requires programmatic access to exchange rate data, you may need to use the appropriate Reuters API provided by the platform.

Always refer to the documentation and support resources provided by Scratch Geometry Dash Reuters or your data service for the most accurate and up-to-date information based on the specific platform and subscription you have.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.