question

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Cant connect to Refintive Getting Error in FIX Logs

Hi Support, i can see an error coming up in my APi Logs,

1650896303551.png

Can you help check what is going wrong with my connection and why is a disconnect from yourside?

See my connection details

1650896370094.png

refinitiv-realtime-optimised
1650896303551.png (22.7 KiB)
1650896370094.png (193.0 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @mani.sahota ,

<this is a private comment>

Your question is asked in Datastream API forum.

However, you appear to be connecting to Refinitiv Optimized? Using EMA Java?

Please confirm the API the question is about, and Quickstart Guide/example that you are using to test, so we can try to help/correctly direct your question?

-AHS

Hello @mani.sahota,

Is this questions still relevant to you, or has it been answered outside of the developers forums?

If it has been addressed, we would appreciate a brief summary of the matter, so that the next developers with the same or similar questions can be guided.

If it is has not been answered, please share more, so that we can try to help you:

• Please confirm the Refinitiv API that your question is about?
  • Please share any API usage/coding details that are relevant?

Hello @mani.sahota,

Is this questions still relevant to you, or has it been answered outside of the developers forums?

If it has been addressed, we would appreciate a brief summary of the matter, so that the next developers with the same or similar questions can be guided.

If it is has not been answered, please share more, so that we can try to help you:

• Please confirm the Refinitiv API that your question is about?
  • Please share any API usage/coding details that are relevant?

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @mani.sahota

I'm afraid we haven't heard from you in a while and we cannot provide further assistance without the details we asked for. I'm closing this thread. If you need any further assistance, please start a new thread.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.