question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 0 2

ADS Image and Update Rate per Service

Hi, is there a way to dump what the update rate and image rate is for a service on an ADS?

trepinfrastructureADSupdate-message
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @jaymin.patel01

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

hi @jaymin.patel01

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @jaymin.patel01

This forum is predominantly for API how to type questions and the moderators here are occasional RTDS/ADS users and not RTDS/ADS experts themselves - so your best option would be to create a ticket on My.Refinitiv for the ADS product.

However, based on my limited experience with the rtcmon tool (similar to the adsmon tool), I can see Image and update rates if I select:

• Service Statistics,
  • select the service I am interested int
  • and then select the service name again from under List of Servers
  • and under Data Streams, I can see items and Updates as two statistics e.g.

1652457758237.png

There may well be additional means of getting the above and more refined data, and possibly even ways of dumping these stats to a file. If you raise a ticket, the ADS team should be able to advise you further.
I understand that more recent versions of RTDS components now support a REST interface for interrogating stats.

If you do not have access to the RTDS / ADS documentation, the following page has various links RTDS 360 Online Docs - in particular - the ADS Sys Admin Guide Advanced Distribution Server Admin

1652457758237.png (38.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.