question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Does DSS REST API support on OAuth 2 ?

dss-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
22k 58 14 21
Hi @amar.shetty,

No at present DSS does not support OAuth 2.0.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @amar.shetty ,

Your question appears to be a duplicate of this question from yesterday,

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Hi @zoya faberov

I did check that, however I feel that the actual question was not answered. If DSS REST API supports OAuth2.0 or not ?

I also found another article from 2020, which says that DSS will eventually move to Refinitiv Data Platform which will support OAuth2.0.

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/60886/is-it-possible-to-use-oauth2-specification-with-ds.html

Hence, I'm currently looking to know if at present DSS REST API supports OAuth2.0 or not ?

Thank you !!

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.