question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 5

How can I use the SymbolList domain to get a RIC listing for a venue on Elektron RT? In my case, specifically for the TSE Equities market?

elektron-sdktreprfarfa-apisymbologyOMM
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Assigned to Warat to monitor the question.

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
582 9 15 23

Hi @peter.morris

In order to be able to subscribe to a certain SymbolList, that Symbol List has to be published by the provider feed (in this case the TSE has to publish such SymbolList under certain RIC). If the TSE publsh such SymbolList, then you can subscribe to the SymbolList domain with that RIC. But I'm not aware that the TSE publishes such a SymbolList for their Equities market.

Here's how to get a list of RICs for a TSE index (as a chain) , that may be helpful.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 1 1 5

Thanks @susana.chang, I would like to see Thomson Reuters publish these on the feed where a trading venue does not. The link you provided is for the Index, looks like there is not currently a solution for the entire instrument list.

icon clock
10 |1500

@peter.morris

Typically, chain RICs provide a list of items for indices, not exchanges. However, you can raise a case to the content team for feedback or confirmation. You can use https://my.thomsonreuters.com/ to raise a case to the content support team.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.