question

Upvotes
Accepted
29 6 12 16

ENHAB permid id entry not up to date

Hi

It seems that

https://permid.org/1-25727195445

is not up to date as Enhabit is already trading (so the WI should be removed).

Thanks for checking

Best

Simon

permid-apiopen-permid-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
14k 30 5 10

Hi @simon.keel ,

Thank you for the information, I've contacted PermID support team to verify the content and will keep you updated, I'll also update you on where should the content issue like this should be reported.

Best Regards,
Raksina

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @simon.keel ,

I've got an update from the support team that the content is now updated and they're investigating why it was not updated automatically. Thanks a lot.

Upvotes
14k 30 5 10

hi @simon.keel.

Thank you for the suggestion, however, this forum is more for programming-type queries, rather than content queries. I would recommend you submit this feedback to permID team directly here as listed at https://permid.org/contact

Hope this could help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
29 6 12 16

hi @raksina.samasiri

Thanks for your quick reply, i'm not sure were to report this issues as in the link you sent it explicitly says: (not support issues)

I sent an email nevertheless but the mails are meant for feedback and not for issues. I usually asked in this forum about data issues and they were resolved. So in which forum should i ask then?

All the best

Simon

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.