question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Tick History Instrument Search API

Hi Team, I am running https://selectapi.datascope.refinitiv.com/RestApi/v1/Search/InstrumentSearch
API body
{ "SearchRequest": { "InstrumentTypeGroups": [ "CollatetizedMortgageObligations", "Commodities", "Equities", "FuturesAndOptions", "GovCorp", "MortgageBackedSecurities", "Money", "Municipals", "Funds" ], "IdentifierType": "OrgId", "Identifier": "108695992", "PreferredIdentifierType": "Isin" } }
I am getting limited output and the output is limited to may be 250 results and at the end I get "@odata.nextlink": "https://selectapi.datascope.refinitiv.com/RestApi/v1/Search/InstrumentSearch?$skiptoken='MjUw'"
How can I download the full result for Identifier search?

trth-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I found the below info and was able to retrieve the data.

Prefer: respond-async;odata.maxpagesize=100000
One question on this - On DSS GUI we can view max 5k records, so on API the limit is 5k or maxpagesize=100000

hi @Sushil.Purohit ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.2k 251 52 74

@Sushil.Purohit

The odata.maxpagesize setting is defined in the OData standard. This usage of this setting is defined in the Server-Driven Paging.

The page size default is 250 records for endpoints that support paging. This value can be customized although the DataScope REST API is not required to honor the requested page size. You should always code the user agent to account for the nextlink.
Page sizes can be customized by setting the 'odata.maxpagesize' preference.

It mentions that the application should be able to handle the nextlink.

To handle it, please refer to the answer on this thread.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.