question

Upvotes
Accepted
32 4 10 13

Leve1 Trade time

I am looking at OMX trade ticks disseminated from level 1 quote subscription.

I want to check the reason why SALTIM field is not in some update message. I attached a file dump that includes an update message with SALTIM field and subsequent update message is missing that field.

I suspect it's because the SALTIM is only disseminate when it change between update messages.

thanks

treprfarfa-apitrade
omx-trade-tick.txt (3.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

This is directly related to the data and content published by feed, not API. You may need data expert to confirm this information.

According to the OMX Future Index, and OMX Equity Index field list document, the SALTIM field will update only if the value is different from the previous one.

saltim.jpg

You can download the documents from this link.

saltim.jpg (36.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.