question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 0 3

News Monitor

I am new to Eikon and need to develop an app using Eikon Web SDK to listen to headlines from News Monitor. I am looking for a start and examples of how to subscribe to news monitor feed . Any help ? Thanks.

eikonnewseikon-app-studio
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

Hi @pvarma,

You can find an example by going to the main Eikon menu accessible by clicking on the Eikon logo on the leftmost of Eikon toolbar, then selecting Developer tab and clicking on JET.js API demo. Then in the window that pops up navigate to News Plugin. Here you can find an example of creating a subscription for news headlines.
Please note that some of the content in JET.js API demo is outdated. I very strongly recommend you to reach out to the developer advocacy contact assigned to your project from Thomson Reuters side, who will be happy to guide you through the architecture of App Studio and through the API you need to use.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
4.6k 26 7 22

You can find code samples by going to the Eikon menu, then select the Developer tab and click on JET.js API Demo. The demo app will open. In the topics on your left select News Plugin.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.