For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

M&A data in Eikon Deal Screener

Hey guys, I'm looking for M&A data in the Deal Screener in Eikon. I'm still missing some variables. Maybe, the variables have different terms or can be found elsewhere. I have looked for them in the top of the M&A deal screener by searching in the field "add column". I would be so grateful, if you could help me. :) Especially the first two variables would be very helpful. The variables are the following:

- Deal initiator (did the bidder or target initiate the deal?)

- Number of Material Adverse Events Clauses (MAEs)

- Negogiation or Auction?

- Prior Bidding (if there was a prior bid for the target that terminated within the last 365 days)

Thank you so much in advance!

eikonscreenerdeals
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Upvotes
Accepted
6.8k 14 5 8

hi @lisa.bucher ,

Your question is about the Deal Screener app in Eikon Desktop rather than about Eikon Data APIs usage and the moderators on this forum do not have deep expertise in every type of content available through Refinitiv products. Such expertise is available through Refinitiv Helpdesk.

Hence, the best approach is to reach out to Eikon support directly, by submitting the question via MyRefinitiv rather than posting on dev forums.

To be of help, I have opened a support case on your behalf, case 11520547, please expect an Eikon support expert to reach out to you shortly, via the email address you registered on the developers portal.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.