For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

DSS REST API and Alteryx

Hello Team, I got a query from Client who is currently Rating data for bond using DSS GUI for extraction. They are working on automating a rating adjustment process with Alteryx workflow. Currently the rating extraction process is manual: They manually run Datascope report with a list of instruments without rating. This Instrument list of instruments changes on daily basis. To make the workflow more automatic, is there a way to extract data from Datascope via Alteryx directly? In my view DSS Rest API client can use. Please let me know your view on the same. Does DSS rest API help them automating there process. Appreciate your view on the same.

dss-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hi @Naveen.Stella ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
22k 58 14 21

Hi @Naveen.Stella,

The client can use DSS REST API and use any programming language to automate this. DSS provides a .NET SDK, and in addition we also have code samples in Python and Java. They will have to figure out what interfaces are exposed in Alteryx, and how to integrate it.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks Gurpreet

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.