question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 3

Connect to Datastream with the Eikon .com or .net API

I have Eikon and the Datastream addin installed on my work PC. While it appears to be easy to connect to Eikon, is there also a way I can use the Eikon API's (preferably .net or .com) to build an interface to my datastream connection? the goal would be to interface datastream economic tickers directly with my R statistics program without having to use CSVs and such. It already works from within excel (hence the plugin), but Its hard to navigate the jungle of DLLs involved to build my own solution.

eikoneikon-com-apidatastream-apidsws-api.net
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

Hi @frittenbudeabc,

A similar question has been asked here before. Please see the answer following the link below: https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/8578/where-can-i-find-information-to-the-thomson-reuter.html

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.