question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 1 4

Posting error - OMMCmdErrorEvent - RFA Java 8.0

Hi,

I have an application that's posting to multiple RIC's. The posting happens from a single application on seperate threads. Although I can see my updates in the Viewer, I get a error back on registered client for the OMMErrorIntSpec. .

On Examining the returned OMMcmdErrorEvent, I see the Status Code = NO_RESOURCES.

The Status Text says "Ack message Pending for item <item>. Posting denied for item <item>."

Any idea what I can look into to investigate this further?

I am able to publish to these RIC's from the sample Posting Consumer application and also from my sample application using a single thread. So I don't think this is a DACS persmission issue.

Thanks

RKN

treprfarfa-apiposting
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Assigned to Pimchaya to monitor this question.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @RKN,

Is "Ack message Pending for item <item>. Posting denied for item <item>." the exact error message you get? I have not seen this error from RFA before but I used to get the error:

*-Text: Ack message pending for PostId <post id>; Posting Denied for Item <item>
*-Code: NO_RESOURCES

When the posting happened on separated thread with the same post id. If I used unique post id in each post message, the error did not occur.

Do you use unique post id in each post message?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.