question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 2

Where can I find the XML schemas/templates for the FX market data API on the developer portal?

Where can I find the XML schemas/templates for the FX market data API on the developer portal? I tried https://developers.refinitiv.com/en/api-catalog/fx-venues/fx-market-data/downloads, but found nothing related to XML schemas/templates.

#productxml
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25k 57 17 14

Hello @nicholas.dickson

Sorry for the late reply. The FX Market API team informs that the team is working on an updated Market Data API specification and XML template and expected to be released mid-Feburary.

If you need the current version specification file, please reach out to the FX team directly via FXTAM@lseg.com email account.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.