question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

FID list of Singapore Exchange (XSES)

Hi,

I am using Ultra Performance API (UPA). I am new to Refinitive. I have following 2 queries.

1. Please guide to get FID list of Singapore Exchange (XSES).
  2. I am not able to access Refinitive playground. Is it a paid service? If it is not paid service, can I access UPA API from playground?

Regards,

Kuldeepak

#contentapi-playgroundFID
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @kuldeepak.bajaj ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text on the left side of the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@kuldeepak.bajaj

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
24.8k 54 17 14

Hello @kuldeepak.bajaj

Thank you for contacting us. About the Exchange FID list information, I highly recommend you contact the Content support team to help you with this data question. You can contact the team directly at https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/helpandsupport.html website.

content-questions-3.png

About the Refinitiv API Playground (https://apidocs.refinitiv.com/) page, please be informed that is for the Refinitiv Data Platform (RDP) APIs only. The RDP APIs are a set of web-based APIs (HTTP REST, WebSocket, Bulk file, alerts, etc) that provides Refinitiv contents (news, time-series, analytics, ESG data, lipper data, etc) for developers. It is a paid service and the UPA API information is not on the Playground website. Please contact your Refinitiv representative if you need the RDP account.

As part of the Refinitiv Real-Time SDK, the UPA API has been renamed as ETA API (Enterprise Transport API). You can find the ETA API resources from the following links:

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @wasin.w,

Thanks for details. Could you please guide what Product should I select on following "Product and Content support" page ? I can see UPA-C, however I am using UPA Java library. There is no UPA-Java or ETA option in the Product dropdown.

1675250225034.png

Regards,

Kuldeepak

1675250225034.png (31.9 KiB)
Hi @kuldeepak.bajaj , sorry for getting back to you so late. Have you already managed to post in the portal and get support or is this question still relevant?
Upvotes
24.8k 54 17 14

Hello @kuldeepak.bajaj

Sorry for the late reply and inconvenience.

If you have a UPA Java API technical question, you can choose "UPA - C" product in the list and put in the comment/description that you are using "UPA Java".

However, if you have a real-time content question (like Singapore Exchange FIDs list, etc), I highly recommend you choose "Refinitiv Real-Time" product in the list.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.