For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Query about RFA API's

I was hoping you can point me in the direction where I can see the end of life dates for the RFA APIs, our client is currently using the following versions of rfa and eta,

eta 3.4.0.L1.linux.rrg 64-bit Static
rfa 8.1.0.L1.linux.rrg 64-bit
rfa 8.1.2.linux.L1 64-bit
rfa 8.2.0.linux.L2 64-bit
rfa 8.2.1.linux.L1 64-bit

eta 3.4.0.L1.rrg
eta j3.5.1.L1.all.rrg

eta 3.4.0.L1.win.rrg 64-bit Static
rfa net8.0.1.L1.win.rrg 64-bit
rfa net8.1.0.L1.win.rrg 64-bit
rfa 8.1.0.win.eload 32-bit

RFA Java Edition 8.0.0.E2.all
RFA Java Edition 8.1.3.L1.all
RFA Java Edition 8.2.1.L3.all

I ideally would like to know the EOL for all the above versions, and the last 3 most compliant versions.

This would be RFA JAVA API for Elektron

#productrfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.1k 57 17 14

Hello @dwarika.natham

Thank you for contacting us. Please see my answer below:

### ETA API ###

The ETA API is part of the Refinitiv Real-Time SDK which is the strategic API. The APIs version 3.x are still fully supported. However, we recommend the client use the latest version of the API (3.6.8 - as of Feb 2023).
The client can download the latest SDK version package from the following links:

### RFA API ###

We have no plan to end-of-life RFA version 8.x yet. The APIs (Java, C++ and .Net editions) are still fully supported.

However, if the client is considering implementing new applications, we recommend using the Real-Time SDK (EMA or ETA).

### Further Readings ##

The client can check the API compatibility detail from the API Compatibility Matrix page.

About the API migration path, please check the following resources:

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.