question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 2

API to download Derivative Warrants (DW) ,Callable Bull / Bear Contracts (CBBC)

HI

Is there any API using which we can download all available Derivative Warrants (DW) ,Callable Bull / Bear Contracts (CBBC) and Inline Warrants (IW) for Hon Kong Indices and stocks

Some examples available in HKEX website

UB#HSI RC2411S
UB#HSI RC2409X
JP-HSI @EC2307C
JP-HSI @EP2306F

Something similar to the way we get listed options lists using Chain Ric ?

Thanks
Bopanna

#product#contentwarrants
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
5.6k 18 2 7

Hi @bopanna.alemada ,

I am not sure about chain expander for Warrants, but I may suggest using search capabilities of RD Libraries. Here I have requested warrants for HSI, you may use other queries and filtering criteria as well:

rd.discovery.search(
    query = '.HSI',
    filter = "RCSAssetCategoryLeaf eq 'Warrant' and RIC ne null",
    top = 10000
)

screenshot-2023-02-21-at-143006.png

Hope this helps and please let me know should you have any further questions on using Search.

Best regards,

Haykaz

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks @h.aramyan01 ,

Actually i'm not familiar with RD Libraries .Please let me know how to get this library and if there are any documentation available.

@bopanna.alemada

Please refer to the Refinitiv Data Libraries page. To access the RDP search service, you need to have a Refinitiv Data Platofrom account or Refinitiv Desktop application (Eikon or Workspace).

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.