question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

High Price, Low Price Issue

I am currently trying to create a screen and template for a subset of 58 utility companies. I am doing this through Refinitiv SCREENER however I intend to use the formulas from the screener to connect via the Eikon API in python with the ek.get_data function. My problem stems for the fact that I am trying to find the high and low price during any given day. The High Price and Low Price are showing as NA in every row. Why is this? screenshot-2023-02-27-at-122704-pm.png

eikon#technology#producttime-series
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
5.4k 18 2 7

Hi @chiari ,

Thank you for your question. I did try to get last 2D High price from screener but got NAs, however I could get these data via Eikon, see below:

screenshot-2023-02-28-at-093753.png

Could you please kindly post here the code you intent to use via ek.get_data and we see if we can retrieve the data you need.

Best regards,

Haykaz

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.