question

Upvotes
Accepted
34 6 12 17

Copy payload for multiple clients

I have multiple clients connecting to my TREP FH. Now since they are subscribing to same Symbols, the payload for any update message will be same at any given point of time. If there is a way to create copies of the payload after encoding once?

#technologyupa
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
80k 257 52 75

@vishal.anand

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If you have a pre-encoded payload, you can set it in a message and call the rsslEncodeMsg method to encode the message to a buffer.

1680239214315.png

If you have a pre-encoded buffer that contains a message with payload, you can copy this buffer to another buffer and then use the utility functions, such as rsslReplaceStreamId to change some attributes in the buffer.

Moreover, UPA has been rebranded to ETA which is in the Refinitiv Real-Time SDK. You need to use ETA instead of ETA.

If you have any further questions, please let me know what programming language (C or Java) you are using.

I hope that this information is of help.

1680239214315.png (64.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks @Jirapongse . I will try this out.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.