For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 1 0 4

the remote server returned an error: (400)

Integration of WC1 API into our CRM back end is working in development environment but it's giving us 400 error in production env.

what can be the issue?

#productworldcheck-one-apidevelopmentproduction-environment
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
546 4 0 2

Hi @raksina.samasiri,

I reached out directly to @ashwinikumar via email to resolve the query. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @ashwinikumar,

Can you send me the request and response headers and body so that I can look into this. Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
5 1 0 4

I am trying to create screening cases in bulk @ssneha.balasubramanian

here is my webservice.cs file, which I am consuming from another controller.

WCApiService.txt

API parameters as follows:

basepath="https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com";

gatewayurl="/v2/";

methodType="POST";

requestPath="cases/saveAndScreen";

contentType="application/json";

content="{\"groupId\":\"goupidGoeshere\",\"providerTypes\":[\"WATCHLIST\"],\"nameTransposition\":false,\"caseScreeningState\":{\"WATCHLIST\":\"INITIAL\"},\"cases\":[{\"entityType\":\"ORGANISATION\",\"name\":\"ELEGANT\",\"secondaryFields\":[{\"typeId\":\"SFCT_191\",\"value\":\"0148,AE-TLN,ARE\"},{\"typeId\":\"SFCT_6\",\"value\":\"ARE\"}],\"customFields\":[]},{\"entityType\":\"INDIVIDUAL\",\"name\":\"KAUSHAl\",\"secondaryFields\":[{\"typeId\":\"SFCT_1\",\"value\":\"MALE\"},{\"typeId\":\"SFCT_2\",\"dateTimeValue\":\"1979-09-15\"},{\"typeId\":\"SFCT_3\",\"value\":\"ARE\"},{\"typeId\":\"SFCT_4\",\"value\":\"IND\"},{\"typeId\":\"SFCT_5\",\"value\":\"IND\"},{\"typeId\":\"SFCT_191\",\"value\":\"Z4977489,IN-PASS,IND\"}],\"customFields\":[]}]}";

please let me know, if you want any.

hoping to get some fruitful response.

Thank you!

wcapiservice.txt (6.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
546 4 0 2

Hi @ashwinikumar,

Can you post the response you're getting as well? Thank you.

Regards,

Ssneha Balasubramanian.

icon clock
10 |1500

The remote server returned an error: (400)

Hi @ssneha.balasubramanian ,

Could you please provide further assistance with the question poster?

Thanks,
AHS

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.