For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

PEP list convertion codes

Hello,

is it possible to have a list with all the PEP codes (like b_trwc_PEP N, b_trwc_PEP N-R.) with their correspondent list names and description like the ones we have for Special Interest Categories (i.e. M:1VA - Abuse of Office, M:1X0 - Consumer Protection Violation)? If so, where can I find it?

Many thanks

#productwatchlist
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @r.impallomeni,

We can understand the confusion about PEP records and keywords. We understand that indication of a record being a PEP record is shown in World-Check One under the "Keywords" tab, along with other risk keywords (if present) on the record. However, there is no concept of "PEP Keyword". As you correctly pointed out, there is no PEP keyword on the keywords list that you have seen. The way to identify if a record is a PEP record is by its PEP Subcategory value. This is diving a bit more into WCO's data, which can be a bit complex, so I would suggest that you submit a ticket to Product and Content Support | MyRefinitiv and request more WCO Data information. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Blessings,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @r.impallomeni - thank you for reaching out to us!

Have you looked into the API endpoint SEQ-pre-source-providers: Get the list of source providers (https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/reference/providers)? There are PEP codes listed there. Let me know!

Blessings,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @judith.pillado.lseg we are working with the Zero Footprint Screening and that end-point doesn't seems to be provided at least not in the postman schema we found in the documentation. Is any other way to retrive this list?

Best regards

Hi @r.impallomeni - I will look into this and will revert back early next week. Thank you for your patience!

Blessings,

Judith

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @r.impallomeni - thank you for your patience while I looked into your request. I could not find a list of PEP codes in our ZFS collection. Apologies for the inconvenience that is causing you, but that is an endpoint provided by our Case Management & Audit collection. Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Blessings,
Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Hello @judith.pillado.lseg thank you for your help. Do you know if it exists a static document (Excel/CSV file) that contains the descriptions of the PEP keywords like b_trwc_PEP N or b_trwc_PEP N-R? I suppose that the codes are not related only to the ZFS. We already store on a db table the keywords descriptions of the categories, apart from the PEP category (that is the most important for us).

Many thanks,

Riccardo

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @r.impallomeni - Is this something like what you were looking for?
World-Check Keywords List & World-Check Umbrella Keywords List. Both of these are found under the User Guides the World-Check WebUI has to offer. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Blessings,
Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Hello @judith.pillado.lseg . We already have the keywords list you provided. As you can see in the list there are all the lists apart from the PEP lists. This is our problem. When we show a match to our customer they have the details for the watch/crime/sanction lists but in case of PEP (that is the most important information) we are able only to show the keyword code. Where we could find the descrptions of the PEP lists keywords?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Hello @judith.pillado.lseg, many thanks for your explanation. Now it's clear to me that the mapping I am searching for doesn't exists. We will evaluate to enhance the integration with the additional calls to collect the details.

Kind Regards,

Riccardo

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hi @r.impallomeni - that sounds great. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Blessings,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Hello @judith.pillado.lseg, no thanks. You can consider closed my request.

Thanks,

Riccardo

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.