For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 1 3

Get watchlist assigned to a group in WC1 API

Hi team,

Can you give me your advice about how to get the watchlist and sources assigned to a group?
I have to make the query through the WC1 API.

Thank you in advance.

#technologyworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @Diego Najera Ortiz, thank you for reaching out to us!

I would like to get further clarification - are you referring to retrieving the sources assigned to a CASE (versus a GROUP, which you have stated above)?

If so, have you tried using the "Retrieve a World-Check record" endpoint? You can obtain the { {worldcheck-record-id-encoded}} by using the "referenceId" attribute found in the "Get screening results" endpoint.

Kindly let me know if you need further assistance.

Blessings,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Judith, sorry for the long delay.

That work for me thank you.

You know if there's a way to get:

1. The lists assigned to a group
2. The records in client watchlist

Thank you in advance

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hi @Diego Najera Ortiz - can you please clarify what you mean by "lists" assigned to a group? If once again you are referring to the cases that are assigned to a group, you can view it through the WebUI, as it is not an API functionality.

On the other hand, you can obtain the records in a watchlist case by using the "Get screening results" endpoint.

Blessings,
Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @judith.pillado.lseg , I'm referring to the records in a watchlist, for example:

After create a watchlist an add records, how can I retrieve that information with the API? Is that supported by the API?

Thank you in advance.

Diego.

Upvotes
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @Diego Najera Ortiz - as we discussed via Teams chat, this is not an API functionality at the moment. Apologies for that inconvenience.

Blessings,

Judith

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.