Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 1 3 8

All RICS for an ISIN or CUSIP

When a company is listed on several markets, it has different RICs but a single ISIN or CUSIP.
Is there a way to obtain ALL the RICs associated with an ISIN or CUSIP?
#product#contentricsisin
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.3k 3 2 4

Hi @Nabil Edriss Sanchez1 ,

You can do this in Python with Eikon + Codebook app, open the __Example__/01.Data Retrieval and Discovery / 01.04.Eikon (Workspace) Data API / Eikon_Data_API__Symbology.ipynb notebook:

1693927051245.png

1693927051245.png (94.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hello, May I ask how to get all RICs associated with an ISIN code in DSWS or refinitiv.data, please? cannot use get_symbology in either. thank you
Upvotes
0 1 3 8

Absolutely grateful for the response!!

icon clock
10 |1500

Note that I customized the get_symbology() call with best_match set to False in order to retrieve all rics and not only the main one.
Upvotes
1 0 0 0

May I ask how to get all RIC list for a certain ISIN or CUSIP in DSS API?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.