For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 3 6 3

Single request to get all groups?

I want to be able to get all groups with a particular name (which we would require is unique).

I wonder if there is a single API request which can be used to get all the groups to which a user has access? From there we could simply filter the set by Name. Alternatively, is there a way to make a request to return all groups (at any level of depth) with a given name?

At the moment, the only way I can see to do this is to traverse the tree structure by starting with a request to get top-level groups, followed by recursive requests to get a child group by its id.

Thanks.

world-checkworld-check-onerequestbatch
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @Technical,

The API uses internal Ids to navigate the groups and cases. groupid and case-system-id are the primary variables in almost all the requests. SEQ-1a (get my top level groups) and SEQ-1b (get a specific group by id) are the group endpoint examples in the Postman Collection.

Hope this helps,
Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.