question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 2

Limit on exporting to excel

I have been having trouble exporting the data to excel. As you can see in the image, the export excel button is not highlighted, meaning I am unable to download the data.
I have found the following on: https://www.eur.nl/en/library/news/eikon-deal-screener-limitations
"Eikon Deal Screener has some limitations since the 1st of November. The most important consequence is that you can only export a small amount of deals each day."
How could this be resolved?
screenshot-2024-03-16-at-162536.png

#productdeals
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @fin-thesis-abs ,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

@fin-thesis-abs

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
17.4k 82 39 63

Hi @fin-thesis-abs

I would suggest you contact the desktop support team via the "Help & Support" (F1) function within Workspace. They can help you work through some ways to manage these limitations.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.