For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
31 1 0 5

'Request Full Screening' vs 'Fetch Full Case' and 'Get collection of Results'?

Hi!
I'm currently using World-Check-One-API and I need some datas of CaseManager. I heard abount the map between api and CaseManager in this chat previously.

And then I recognized the two methods to get the data I need.
First is calling 'Request Full Screening' like 'POST /cases/{caseSystemId}/screeningRequest' using parameters 'screeningMode=FULL_SYNC, caseInfo=true)`. This request yields a response containing both case and results.

Second is calling `Fetch Full Case' and 'Get collection of Results' separately, like `GET /cases/{caseSystemId}?aggregatedSummary=true` and `GET /cases/{caseSystemId}/results`.
Each of these APIs also provides responses for case and results.
Assume the case already called screeningRequest.

Do both methods return the same values in their responses?

Thank you.

#technologyworld-check-oneworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@satom

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply, and then close the question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi @Jirapongse ,

Thanks for your asking. But my last question have not gotten the answer yet.
So I can't approve this ticket now.
Thanks.

Upvote
246 2 0 1

Hi @satom ,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Yes, your understanding is correct POST /cases/{caseSystemId}/screeningRequest result sets of this endpoint will have exact response as result response of endpoint GET/cases/{caseSystemId}/results.

you can go through below documentation for more information.

LSEG World-Check One API

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Vivek Pandey

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
31 1 0 5

Hi @Pandey Vivek ,
Thanks for your answer.
I understand that the results from the POST /cases/{caseSystemId}/screeningRequest endpoint will exactly match the response from the GET /cases/{caseSystemId}/results endpoint. Similarly, the cases from the POST /cases/{caseSystemId}/screeningRequest endpoint will have the same response as the case response from the GET /cases/{caseSystemId}?aggregatedSummary=true endpoint, correct?

Thanks
satom

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
246 2 0 1

Hi @satom,

please find our response below .

POST /cases/{caseSystemId}/screeningRequest with this endpoint you can expect detailed response of matches like if any entity got 10 matches its response will have record details of all 10 matches however with endpoint GET /cases/{caseSystemId}?aggregatedSummary=true its response will have just high-level overview of those records like it will show results as 10 matches however it will not have any detailed information of those records even it will not show records id it will just show those matches records are from which category.

Thanks

Vivek Pandey

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
31 1 0 5

Hi @Pandey Vivek ,
Thank you for your message.
You mean the two responses of getting case have difference, don't you?
However I have compaired response GET cases/{caseSystemId} with case of `{caseSystemId}/screeningRequest`. API reference is written same information. I couldn't find difference.
By the way, I needs the parrameters below. So in case of getting thease parameters, that two cases is same, isn't it?

• .case.lastScreenedDatesByProviderType.[]
  • .case.creationDate
  • .case.caseScreeningState.[WATCHLIST]
  • .case.aggregatedResultSummaries.watchlist.watchlistReviewRequired
  • .case.aggregatedResultSummaries.watchlist.watchlistUnresolved

thanks
satom

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @Pandey Vivek ,
Could you please respond.
thanks

Upvote
246 2 0 1

Hi @satom,

Thanks for reaching out!

As i have said earlier both endpoints will have same high level details however you will get detailed results with {caseSystemId}/screeningRequest endpoint.

So coming to your question about those five parameter.

for these three parameter in both endpoints you will have same details.

• .case.lastScreenedDatesByProviderType.[]
  • .case.creationDate
  • .case.caseScreeningState.[WATCHLIST]

however these two below parameter is only available with GET cases/{caseSystemId} endpoint.

• .case.aggregatedResultSummaries.watchlist.watchlistReviewRequired
  • .case.aggregatedResultSummaries.watchlist.watchlistUnresolved

hope its clear now.

Thanks

Vivek Pandey

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
31 1 0 5

Hi @Pandey Vivek ,
Thank you for your explanation. However, I still haven't fully understood the details.
The API Document cases/{caseSystemId}/screeningRequest indicates the response has `case` and `case` has `aggregatedResultSummaries` and that two parameter.

You mean "Although it's not written in the API Documentation, these two parameter is not available". Is that understanding correct?

thanks
satom

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
246 2 0 1

Hi @satom ,

Can you please let us know your availability for Monday so that we can schedule call and try to clear your doubts.

Kindly provide us your email so that we can schedule call.

Thanks

Vivek Pandey

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @Pandey Vivek ,

My email address is satom@itrade.co.jp.
Thanks

Hello @Pandey Vivek,
Did you send e-mail to me?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.