For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

Remove old screening results when using update API

Created a case with name Alexa, triggered screening and got the screening results . Later realised it should be Tesla so I have updated the case and triggered screening. Now I am seeing the old results as well as the new results. My requirement is to give in only new results in this case only Tesla.
Is there any possibility to remove or filter out old screening results while using the update or rescreen a case.

#technologyworld-checkworld-check-oneapiworldcheck-one-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @mounicasirishakolli

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply? This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@mounicasirishakolli

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 2 2 3

Hello @mounicasirishakolli - thank you for reaching out to us!

In this scenario, you have a couple of options:

1. You can manually resolve for the "Alexa" matches as you see fit, and thus now only see the "Tesla" results
  2. You can archive and proceed to delete the case, and create/screen a new entity with the name "Tesla" that would only give you matches/results based on your settings

Unfortunately, if you try to filter the case matches by "Matched Name Type" or "Match Strength" it will still retrieve results that are associated with the initial name you screened for, which in this scenario is Alexa.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.