question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 0 1

Access to Pricing End Point .Net Refinitiv Data API

Using the .Net Refinitive Data API (Refinitiv.Data.Content 1.0.0-beta5) with Desktop Session.

I am able to use Search and Summaries Endpoints without issue, and in Workspace I have access to delayed updates, but when querying the Pricing API endpoint it is forbidden:

HTTPStatusCode: 403
HTTPReason: Forbidden
Contents: {
error: {
id: 066bf4eb-bf4e-45c5-89c5-83927d2536cd,
code: insufficient_scope,
message: access denied. Scopes required to access the resource: [trapi.data.pricing.read]. Missing scopes: [trapi.data.pricing.read],

}

}

I have been trying to get help with this via LSEG support for some time now and they appear to be unable to, so asking here how to get this enabled. thanks

#technologyc#refinitiv-data-librariesworkspace-upgrade
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@NJH

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply, and then close the question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi Jirapongse, apologies for the delay on this! thanks for your help

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
79.3k 252 52 74

@NJH

Thank you for reaching out to us.

The error indicates that your account doesn't have permission to access the Pricing API endpoints. It required the trapi.data.pricing.read scope.

Please contact your LSEG account team or sales team directly to verify your account's permission.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.