question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 3 3

How to hide a question

How do I ask a question in this forum and block its publication for everyone ?

publication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@dtop, only Thomson Reuters staff have the option to make their own queries private, i.e. only visible to Thomson Reuters staff. Customers do not have this possibility.

The purpose of a forum is to share questions and answers. If you do not want your query to be visible to other people you can open a ticket with the Thomson Reuters support desk here: http://my.thomsonreuters.com/

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

@dtop I think, you can set privacy setting to "Private (Only Thomson Reuters users can view this Q&A)" when you try to ask a question.

capture.png (22.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 2 3 3

I don't see this screen (no possibility to set the privacy settings of the question). Is it related to my profile ?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.