question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

Receiving a "Not Authorized" error when making a TimeSeries request using certain RICs

The application I am working on is using TRKD to make TimeSeries requests. One of the RICs used is USD1MFSR= , and when that request is made the error logs indicate a "Not Authorized" error. I attempted to replicate the request in the Request Builder using that RIC and also received the "Not Authorized" error.

I am trying to determine if there is a certain level of service required to use this RIC or if the "Not Authorized" error is indicative of some other problem.

rkd-apirkderror-message
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@alex_boes, apologies for the late reply. This sounds like a permissioning issue. Please raise it with the help desk via My Account, or contact your account manager directly.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.