For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 3

Keep getting error "Invalid username or password", what is my "username"

POST to this URL: https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/ with this body: { "Credentials": { "Username": "trond.josevold", "Password": "<pw>" } } The respons is always: { "error": { "message": "Invalid username or password" } } Where can I find my "Username" ? I do not understand what I am doing wrong ? Can you help ?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssauthentication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @trond.josevold,

Are you are Datascope Select customer? Then when you have purchased the product you were assigned the credentials username and password, that were conveyed to you. If you have lost or forgotten the password, please go to Datascope and click "forgotten password" link, next follow the outlined password recovery procedure.

If you are not a Datascope customer, reference your TR account team to learn more or submit your inquiry to TR Sales and you will be contacted with the detailed infomration on the product.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@trond.josevold, the DSS "username" is usually a 5 or 6 digit number, which you should have received from your account manager when you purchased the product.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.