question

Upvotes
Accepted
33 1 4 7

When can I resubscribe (after closing) to a different RIC with the same Stream Id?

After subscribing to a RIC with a certain "Stream Id" I'm finding lingering updates after issuing a RSSL_MC_CLOSE (w/ RSSL_CLMF_ACK). I then wait for the RSSL_CLMF_ACK followed by a subscription to a different RIC with same "Stream Id".

When can I re-use the same "Stream Id"?

Summarizing

1. Subscribe to RIC w/ stream id = n

2. Image/Updates received on stream id = n

3. Issue RSSL_MC_CLOSE for stream id = b (w/ option RSSL_CLMF_ACK)

4. Received message RSSL_MC_ACK

5. Subscribe to different RIC w/ stream id = n

6. Received residual update messages for initial RIC from (1)

7. Received Image for new RIC from (5)

elektronelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-apistream-idre-subscribe
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello all and @salvatore.riccio,

Please be informed that the issue has been addressed in the upcoming TREP 3.3.1 release. See DRAFT copy of What’s New below:

Whats New 331

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello all and @salvatore.riccio,

Please be informed, that the issue has been confirmed, and the fix is assigned to the product development team. No estimated completion date is available.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.