question

Upvotes
Accepted
51 15 19 15

Can you pls provide a full list of taxonomy for each of Social Tag and Industry Tag?

Can you pls provide a full list of taxonomy for each of Social Tag and Industry Tag so that I can handle all the values available for Aboutness Tagging?

I can find the full list for Topic Tag in Intelligent Tagging, from Refinitiv, API User Guide - Version 12.2 but not Social Tag and Industry Tag.

@Ryosuke.Nakamura

@mariko.kataoka

@Yuji.Takahashi

permid-apiintelligent-tagging-apiopen-permid-apiintelligent-tagging
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
76 2 2 1

Hi @hiroko.yamaguchi

Industry Tag - These are defined by the Thomson Reuters Business Classification (TRBC) taxonomy. You can get the full list on this page: https://permid.org/download (you will need to login in order to see this download page).

Social Tag - We index all the English categories and articles in Wikipedia, and the index (which includes millions of items) is periodically updated. Currently we don't keep a list of all possible values, but you can use Wikimedia's dump files (https://dumps.wikimedia.org/enwiki/latest/) to obtain it.

Matan Gafni

TMS Content Support

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks, @matan.gafni.

Re. Social Tag, it looks like it takes days to download all the latest files so I don't think it's practical...Do you know any other ways to get/go through the full list easily and quickly?

My apologies to rush you, but can you please answer my additional question?

Sorry, I missed your previous message.

Unfortunately, there is currently no quick way to get the full list. I will open a new feature request case for the development team, but this depends on the PO's prioritization. We will let you know if anything changes.

Noted with thanks.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.