question

Upvotes
1 1 0 1

Complete List of Filings with Filings Search v2

I am trying to pull a complete list of filings using filings search v2 through the TRKD API. Per the TRKD documentation, "There is a limit of 10000 results. Users cannot retrieve 11000 results or retrieve 5000 results starting at startRow 8000." (Ch 43.4.1, Request Parameters).

How can I retrieve a complete list of filings that TRKD has available? I am open to using country codes, category IDs, or other to give valid results. I am using Python, but open to other languages as well.

Note: I am able to query the search database. However, given the limit above, this is not a complete list. My questions specifically asks how to retrieve a complete list of filings, NOT how to use the different settings.

datarkd-apirkdsearch
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
648 5 4 6

@adavis1

There are many filters available in below method. Please review your filter criteria best suits your requirements.

https://www.trkd.thomsonreuters.com/SupportSite/TestApi/Op?svc=FilingsSearch2_1&op=SearchSubmissions_1

Here you can filter by country, period, sectors/industry etc..

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.