For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
32 2 3 8

Archive / Delete case returns 404

hey guys,

trying to archive a case / delete archived case from the API and both returns 404 with empty body.

i read that i need a permissions so i checked in the admin panel and i have, so what could be the problem?

im on the pilot env.

world-checkworld-check-onescreeningerror-404
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@meirr,

Thank you for your query.

'Case delete' functionality was not enabled for your account and so you were receiving Error 404. I have now enabled the 'Case delete functionality for your pilot account.

Further to add to this query, in order to be able to delete a case, user should have the permission to 'Delete a case' for which I have added the 'Delete case' permission for your username.

You should be able to delete a case now.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
32 2 3 8

ok i understand now that i need to pass the caseSystemId so archive succeed!

but still no luck on delete, only 404 (same in postman)

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvote
32 2 3 8

ok great thank you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.