For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 3

Getting Access to API Family

Hi. I just signed up, and I'm looking for the Currency Exchange API. Which API / Family should I be looking at, and how do I get the API key so I can access the API?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssforex
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@zacksiri,

Best is to contact the Refinitiv office in your country; you can find our offices here.

Alternatively you can also use this online form.

PS: DSS is not appropriate for your real-time data; for that I suggest you look at the Eikon or Elektron APIs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
13.7k 26 8 12

@zacksiri,

what are you after ? Real-time streaming data, end of day values, historical data (ticks, bars, or just end of day) ?

This forum is for technical discussions. Considering the nature of your query I suggest you discuss your use cases and needs with your local Refinitiv account manager, he will be in the best position to help you make the right choices.

Note: most of our APIs require a license.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 3

@Christiaan Meihsl Thx for your reply. How do I get it touch with an account manager to get a license? I would like to get real-time FX rates.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.