question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 2 7

Compiling EMA 1.3.0L1 Windows

I'm having problems compiling EMA 1.3.0L1 for Windows on VS2017

I have followed the guide at
https://developers.refinitiv.com/elektron/elektron-sdk-cc/learning?content=43559&type=learning_material_item

But I noticed that a lot for the paths in include directories does not exists in 1.3.0L1. Eg there is several include path to <EMA Root>\Cpp-C\Eta\Utils\... but looking the the files there is no path called that.

Is there an updated guide for this version?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apivisual-studio
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 89 12 25

Hi @jens

Thanks for pointing out the discrepancy - I will alert the content owner to have it amended.

Please refer to the ESDK_C_Installation_Guide - which can also be found in theCpp-C\Eta\Docs or Cpp-C\Ema\Docs folder of ESDK v 1.3.0

This document details the difference in the build process, directory structure etc. between versions prior to v1.2 and v1.2 onwards.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.