Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 5 4 7

How do I get the up coming debt schedule (maturity date) for a company?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apidatamaturity
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @hugh.nguyen,

To research a field within Eikon Data API, from your Eikon GUI, run Data Item Browser,

select your instrument, and start typing what you guess to be the main part, the essence, of the content you are looking for, in this case "matur".

You should see zero or more hits, in this case TR.FIMaturity Date. Based on the description and the content displayed, select the relevant, for example:

If you are not able to find what you are looking for, the next best step for content research is Refinitiv Conten Helpdesk, specify Content -> Eikon and provide all the relevant information so that we can best assist you in pinpointing the content.

maturdate20190716.gif (201.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 5 4 7

@zoya.farberov Thank you but I could not find "TR.FIMaturity Date" on DIB. I will try to reach out to the helpdesk

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.